5 Things To Do On Super Hot Summer Days

Tuesday, 27 June 2017



Summer. It's been so hot for weeks, that I'm sweating non-stop in places I never thought I could. I know, I know it sounds gross coming from a girl but that's the truth. So this post is a survival kit for all of us who are struggling to stay alive in this weather.
I always considered myself more of a winter type, I was born in February so summer is not my favourite.






1. DRINK DETOX WATER OR WATER

Drink. Stay hydrated at all times. Water is good, but it can get easily boring. I love to spice things up with some fruits and lots of ice, so detox waters are perfect. My favourite one is a simple lemon water.
Just slice half a lemon and put it in a mason jar, add some ice and put it in the fridge for overnight. If you don't want to wait then crush those lemon slices a bit and add loads of ice. Another option is to use strawberry and mint, cucumber and lemon. It's really up to you what you use to flavour the water.

2. BINGE WATCH YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS

With Pretty Little Liars coming to an end tomorrow, it's pretty much a great idea to binge-watch your favourite tv shows. Game of Thrones is set to continue in mid-July so why not catch up on the latest season? After such a long hiatus, it is really easy to forget some crucial moments.

3. TAN.TAN.TAN.TAN

Do I have to explain it? As a girl who has vampire-like complexion, I grab every opportunity to tan a little bit. Even with some help of tanning products my skin is in a normal shade now, I am not pale anymore but not tanned either.



4. READ

Same with watching tv shows. It's always a great thing to do. Reading is really important in such a rushing world, where technology takes over everything, where printed media is slowly dying and videos are the future.

5. FROZEN FRUIT & HOME-MADE ICE CREAM

What's better than some frozen goodies in boiling hot weather? It is really easy to do ice cream in your home. No need for special machines. All you need is a blender, fruits, sugar, plain yoghurt and whipped cream. Mix half of the fruit, the sugar, plain yoghurt and whipped cream, crushed the other half with a fork and then mix it all together. Put it in the fridge. That's how I did it last year with my Grandmother. If the fruits are frozen it's even better.


6. SWIM, LAY BY THE POOL ALL DAY

It's funny for me to talk about swimming because I can't. I could drown in a puddle... but it's one of the best options to choose.


+1. LISTEN TO DESPACITO

I mean it's pretty much the catchiest song this summer. It's on the radio all the time and I can't complain, I love it the original and the Justin Bieber one too. Now I've mentioned it, it's in my head. Oh God, it's like the flu.

What do you like to do on super warm days? How do you manage to get through to days like this?

Follow me on my social medias

bloglovinpinterestinstagramtwitter

2 comments :

  1. I love reading in the summer and I'm currently binge watching Friends :p

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Friends. I love it so much, it's amazing you can easily get addicted to it. x

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs