My Ultimate Summer Playlist

Monday, 12 June 2017


When it comes to summer I constantly think about holidays, road trips which need an endless playlist. Everything's better with music. That's a fact, my love.
When it comes to my taste in music I tend to say it's a little bit of everything. A huge mixture of great tunes. It really is, from The Rolling Stones to Lana Del Rey I listen to everything, even Kendrick Lamar. I don't like one genre, I love music, I love art and I love tunes that express something more. I find it amazing when a song has a meaning or stands up for something, but I'm not going to lie, I also have a soft spot for catchy tunes. 
I made this Spotify playlist for those who have the same opinion about music as me. 

Use this playlist to have fun on a road trip, share some special moments while you're on holiday. And most importantly enjoy life.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs