Three Stupid Things You Definitely Do In Summer



Summer is a season when you can easily do stupid things and you're completely forgiven for it. Am I right?! I hope I am. I mean, I don't want to encourage you to go around naked and blame it on summer and the heavy sunshine. But yeah, we do a lot of stupid things, but there are three things I commit once a year. Wait, I was wrong, not all of them but some of them.






1. GET SERIOUS SUNBURNT

Errm.. Hello. This is happening to me right now. Yesterday I went outside to try to catch a little tan and guess what I came back looking like a crab. Although, it's not that bad, only my back which is still really red. The redness on my face, FORTUNATELY, reduced till morning. I am a really pale girl, I was really tanned like 10 years ago. Since then my skin looks normal every summer, but this year I want some goddess brown body. Maybe I should just let it go and stick to spray tan. No way, I want a permanent tan, I want to look great. Better than great, so if my redness fades completely I will lay outside again and try not to roast myself. 

2. GET DRUNK, DAYTIME

Jeeeeeez, not really recommended. Getting drunk at daytime is HORRIFIC. Did it once at a festival, never again. You cannot really enjoy the things around you, the music and everything else. I always switch off when I'm drunk. I'm like click and all I do is think. Think about where I f-ed up my life that I'm still not doing what I want. (it changed because I'm blogging), think about things I did and regretted instantly. It really sets your mood and not in a good way. Especially when you drink when it's super hot. It kicks in three times worse.

3. FALL IN LOVE

It came to my mind and I couldn't stop laughing. It's not a bad thing to do in summer but when I thought about it, it was funny to me. In the past 2 or 3 summers, I was blinded by love. By a love which was so toxic and one-sided (but he kept playing with me instead of leaving) that I am now at a point where I don't want to fall in love for awhile. Almost said never again, but it's not true. I still have hope. So why the hatred for summer love? Because I found that above said feelings at summer. Of course, there are amazing love stories but looks like it's not happening for me.

So what stupid things do you do in summer? Let me know in the comment section below and please tell me I'm not the only one who's looking like a tomato all the time.

Meanwhile, you're waiting for new posts check out the other posts or my social medias.

bloglovinpinterest instagram twitter

1 comment

  1. Love this! I'm definitely bad for getting sunburnt haha, it always happens. Might just have to embrace my paleness :'D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete